Savoy Cabbage-Parsnip Ragout
Ingredients for 2 servings
For the Cabbage-parsnip Ragout
- 250 g Savoy cabbage into 1 cm strips
- 250 g parsnips – peel, cut in half lengthwise and into 5-mm slices
- 200 g potatoes, mealy – peel and cut into 1.5 cm cubes
- 100 g carrots – peel and cut in 5 mm slices
- 80 g red onion – cut into strips
- 8 date-tomatoes – wash und cut in half
Liquid ingredients and spices
- 500 ml vegetable broth
- 100 ml soy cream
- 3 TABLESPOONS peanut oil
- 2 TBSP Tamari (or soy sauce)
- 1 TBSP grated ginger
- 2 TBSP curry powder
- 1 teaspoon potato starch with 1 TBSP water to mix
- 1 Pinch Of Cayenne Pepper
- Crystal salt
- Pepper from the mill
- roughly chopped coriander
Preparation time about 20 minutes cooking/baking time approx. 20 minutes
The peanut oil in a wide pan and fry the potatoes for 5 minutes. fry for a minute. Then, Savoy cabbage, parsnips, carrots, onions and ginger and approx. 3 Min. sear roast aromas.
Then with Curry, sprinkle with the vegetable stock. With Tamari, Cayenne, salt and pepper, cover and on low level for about 10 Min. simmer.
Then add the tomatoes, the soy cream and the potato starch, stir and bring to a boil. Remove from the heat and season with salt and pepper.
The Cabbage-parsnips-spread sauce on two plates and with the coriander sprinkled serve.
Nutritional values per Serving
- Calories: 429 kcal
- Carbs: 44 g
- Protein: 11 g
- Fat: 22 g