Pumpkin-Cabbage-Curry – base excess
Ingredients for 4 servings
For the pumpkin-Cabbage-Curry
- 800 g Hokkaido pumpkin with the peel in 1-inch cubes
- 400 g of Savoy cabbage – wash, remove the stem and into 2-cm strips
- 30 g cashew nuts – coarsely chop
- 1 mild red chilli – remove seeds and finely chop
Liquid ingredients and spices
- 450 ml vegetable broth
- 100 ml coconut milk
- 3 TBSP coconut oil
- 2 TBSP Tamari (or soy sauce)
- 1 TBSP Yaconsirup
- 1 TBSP tomato paste
- 2 TSP. potato starch – 3 TBSP water to mix
- 3 Kaffir Lime Leaves
- 1 TBSP finely grated ginger
- 1 TBSP Indian curry powder
- Crystal salt
- Pepper from the mill
- 2 TBSP finely chopped coriander
Preparation time about 20 minutes cooking/baking time approx. 10 minutes
The coconut oil in a saucepan. The pumpkin, Cashews and ginger in about 2 Min. fry for a minute. Then Chili, add and stir in tomato puree. With Curry stir-pollinate, and the vegetable stock and deglaze.
Then the lime leaves, Tamari and Cabbage. Bring to a boil, reduce the heat, cover the pot and 5 – 6 Min. easy simmer.
Then the coconut milk and Yacon and a further 2 Min. simmer. The lime leaves, remove the Kartoffelstäke stir and bring to the boil again. Remove the saucepan from heat and season with salt and pepper.
The pumpkin-Cabbage-Curry in four bowls and sprinkle with coriander sprinkled serve.
Nutritional values per Serving
- Calories: 360 kcal
- Carbohydrates: 41 g
- Protein: 8 g
- Fat: 17 g