As you know I am all about beauty from the inside out but also there are some products that are immensely helpful! This post is a rundown of both inside and out beauty essentials.
- Image Skincare: This stuff has saved my skin. I struggled with acne prone skin and after consulting a facialist decided to try this. See I always used natural skin care like witch hazel, rose, natural oils, etc….. but later I discovered it was clogging my skin and causing little bumps all over my face! I decided to try this new skin care and it was been so amazing at healing my skin. My skin still isn’t perfect but it’s getting there. There are several lines in this brand so you would have to decide which one is correct for you, I am using the ”ageless” line. This line is pretty pricy but it lasts a very, very long time. The website it HERE and I bought it off amazon which will save you money, HERE.
- Facials: I cannot recommend facials enough. Not only do they clean your face and are extremely relaxing but if you get a good facialist she can tell you what is wrong with your skin and how to fix it verses you just guessing and spending a bunch of money on products. I recommend getting them every month but you can get them every two or three months to if that is more your budget. If money is a struggle try finding groupon deals. Also, if you have troubled skin really try to find a facialist with at least five years experience so you know that have enough time and trails in the field to accurately help you! I go to Allure Skincare Studio is Southlake, Texas. She is amazing and has 15 years experience!
- Colon Cleansing: I know this seems really gross but I swear you’d be so amazing and the connection of the colon and all areas of the body. I only recommend Woods method colonics. They are hard to find but make SUCH a difference and is worth the struggle to find. Enemas are also good if you can’t find colonics, but colonics really are the best. If you live in North Texas I recommend Love Yourself Day Spa and Organicleanse. HERE is a thorough post all about colonics and what takes place and HERE and HERE is so more information about the benefits of colon cleansing.
- Health Force Vitamineral Green: I LOVE this stuff and swear by it. It is the best of the best. Has super greens such as horsetail, nettles, chlorella, spirulina and moringa leaf. This stuff is very cleansing so start at a teaspoon and gradually increase from there. This product is in fact what got me started on my health journey because it made me feel so good I started adding more and more healthy ingredients. HERE is the Health Force website and I recommend buying it from Amazon HERE.
- Green Juice: I think everyone has heard about green juice by now but is super alkalizing and nutrient dense. I highly recommend getting one with just greens verses having a base like apple. There are so many great brands if they are not any juice bars near you: Suja, Evolution and Blueprint are a few.
- Yoga: Not only is yoga a great form of exercise but it helps with anxiety/stress and increases blood flow to the face both of which keep you looking younger. Even ten minutes a day is enough to reap the benefits. My favorite resources that are free or very cheap are Tara Stiles HERE, BananaBlondie108 HERE, Yoga with Adrienne HERE and Thriving Plant Based HERE.
- Intestinal Movement Formula: Goes along with #3 but an at home option. If you have tried every remedy for constipation I really think you should try this. This stuff is amazing! It features ingredients such as aloe, rhubarb, enzymes and ginger. I get mine HERE.
- Gabriel Cosmetics Makeup: This is the only brand of natural make up that I have tried that works! I really like it use natural make up so it doesn’t affect my skin with all the different chemicals and let my skin breath more. It provides amazing coverage. I use the powder and blush right now. I get mine HERE.
- Healthy Balanced Diet: I think this sums up what my whole blog is about. High nutrient, balanced blood sugar and living healthy and happy.
- Living Libations Cinnamon Sea buckthorn Hot Lovers Lips: If you like bigger lips (because that is the trend right now haha) this stuff is amazing and really works! Living Libations is one of the best and most pure brands out there. This stuff really moisturizes and plumps your lips. Not only do they look bigger but it also doesn’t clump up later in the day. I get mine HERE.
I hope you enjoy this post!
What are your beauty favorites???