Today let’s talk about delicious salad dressings!!! Having salads is a great way to add to your healthy lifestyle but having a few pieces of lettuce with a bit of tofu is not good and not sustainable. So today I wanted to share my favorite dressings so you can eat BIG delicious salads every day and actually like it!
- Avocado: Mash an avocado and add seasonings of choice. My favorite is cilantro/tomato/lime, cayenne/cumin, and lemon/stevia.
- Olive Oil Dressing: Make a mix of olive oil, apple cider vinegar and raw honey. SO good.
- Hemp Oil Dressing: Make a mix of hemp oil, lemon and stevia.
- Honey Mustard: Make a mix of dijon mustard, water and stevia or honey.
- TannyRaw’s Ebook: FULL of raw vegan, oil free, salt free dressings for salad lovers. I use this ALL the time. I highly recommend.
- Simple Girl Dressings: This brand is like Walden Farms EXCEPT it is sweetened with stevia and made with clean ingredients. If you are in a bind these are great.
- Protein Dressing: Mix of a scoop of protein and maple syrup or stevia. Sounds SO strange but it makes a sweet filling dressing for days where all you want is dessert!
- Salsa: You’d be surprised how good it is.
- Marinara Sauce + Nutritional Yeast + Olives: For an Italian salad!
- Hummus: I’ve never actually done this but I see a lot of people use hummus in their salads and LOVE It.
I hope this gives you some awesome ideas.
What are your favorite dressings??
alkalinebalancecardiohiitclean eatingcleansedetoxdressingsfitfluencialfitnesshealthhealthy fatsketolow carbpaleoreciperecoverysaladsalad dressingssimple girlveganyoga