So even though I’m only 23 it never hurts to set yourself up for great HEALTH and beauty later on in life. I’d rather be proactive than have to do a bunch of fixing later in life, right?! So without further ado here are my top 10 tips. Some may be obvious but can bare repeating.
- Nutrition: The one everyone wants to ignore. Processed foods, excess, malnutrition, hormones in foods can all contribute to aging early. Someone eating a diet high in fruits, vegetables and whole grains is going to be better off health wise and beauty wise. Beans and lentils have been proven to help with longevity. I don’t know why they don’t get more attention.
- Exercise: Exercise has been scientifically proven to prevent disease and keep your skin looking in tip top shape. Include both strength and cardio.
- Skin care routine: Start having a skin care routine that prevents aging. What works for your skin type will very so experimentation is key here. Make sure you moisturize often.
- Sun/Oxygen: Let fresh air and sunlight on your skin and breath it in.
- Meditation/Laugh: Manage stress (because in todays world prevention is almost impossible, haha!) and laugh often.