- Aloe Vera: Aloe is So healing to the skin. I like to cut a little piece off and rub it in any areas that are red and breaking out.
- Baking Powder: You can make face masks with baking powder to heal acne.
- Apple Cider Vinegar: SO many uses but my favorites are to either use it as a toner (just put a dab of it on a cotton swab with some water and rub on face) or as a hair rinse (after use wash your hair put two tablespoons in a cup with some water and wash over hair, do not rinse). My favorite brand is Braggs.
- Rosemary: You can make a wonderful hair rinse with rosemary. Here is the video I watched to learn about it.
- Coconut Oil: I think everyone at this point knows there is a million ways to use coconut oil: make up remover, lotion, face wash, food, oil pulling, and so on and so forth.
- Olive Oil: Is very good for the skin as a lotion or face wash.
- Sesame Oil: Great for oil pulling which is great for whitening you teeth, overall oral health and can actually help in a ton of areas in the body.
- Cucumbers: Great to reduce puffiness in the eyes.
- Turmeric Powder: You can put a tiny bit in a face mask to help reduce inflammation in the skin and/or make a paste with it to help whiten teeth.
- Honey: Manuka Honey is pretty much the best thing ever to people who struggle with breakouts IMO. Honestly, if you have acne and haven’t tried Manuka Honey masks try it, It will help a lot. 🙂
Which of these have you tried? <3
acnealkalinebeautyclear skinDIYface maskshealthhealthyinflammationketolove yourselfmake upnatural beautypaleoskin careturmericvegan