Today I wanted to about supplements for digestive disorders. SO many people are struggling with GI issues so this can apply to many people. If your really struggling there are places I would go before supplements which you can see in my “digestive disorders support” tab. However, supplements I have found can be extremely helpful. You do not need all of these by any means but I wanted to show you options and what disorders/issues each would be best for. I linked to my favorite brands on here but feel free to use your brand of choice. Like always you can use coupon code RQANXY for $5 off/free shipping on the site I linked them all to:)
2. Probiotics: I think we all have heard the benefits of probiotics. If not, here is some good info. I think probiotics are helpful for any type of GI issue. I like the Dr. Formulated probiotics by Garden of Life best: Linked Here.
3. Enzymes: I don’t personally find these very helpful and to be honest I’m not sure they can survive the digestive process based on the science classes I’ve taken . However, I included them because some people find them helpful.
4. Health Force Intestinal Movement Formula: This supplement is great for IBS-C. Honestly, amazing. I have to say this is my favorite of all the supplements on here. It is linked here.
6. Gas-X: I REALLY don’t like over the counter meds BUT some people get really bad gas (lol..haha) and it’s extremely painful for them. I haven’t heard anything natural that really helps anyone so I think this can be helpful for people.
7. Saccharomyces Boulardii + MOS: Is a probiotic related to bakers yeast, and is fantastic for IBS-D. I like the Jarrow Brand best, it is linked here.
I hope this post helps:) I am going to do another post with helpful herbs and foods later on.
Have a great day!
Have you tried any of these? What have you tried?