So today’s post is on lifestyle tips for digestive disorders. I’ve talked a lot about food choices, ideas, different disorders, etc.. However, I think lifestyle is just as important if not more important.
Remember everyone is different I get what I post based on research and expirience but always listen to your doctor and body first. ❤️
1. Meditation: This one is really hard to get into. The two best ways to start are either Deepak Chopra’s 21 day meditation or I started by literary going outside for 1 MINUTE and deep breathing. It’s that easy.
2. Atmosphere: How’s your home? This makes a dramatic difference in your digestion and food choices. Most of us can’t get up and move your of bad situations now, but set goals and do the best you can. Buy a diffuser, salt lamp and hang beautiful pictures on the wall. That can make even the worst house better.
3. Self love: This one is really hard. Really hard. It’s a practice. Ever day make it a goal to get a little closer to being at peace with yourself.
4. Stress: Research the mind gut connection. Really try to work on stress levels.
5. Yoga: Having a regular yoga practice (even 5 minutes a day) can really help stress levels therefore digestion.
6. Activities: What do you like to do. Don’t spend all your time focusing on food, bloating, pain, etc. That’ll ruin the precious life you have more than any disorder ever could. Find friends, hobbies and delve into those. This makes a dramatic difference.
7. Exercise: Daily movement. I don’t even mean pounding it out at the gym. However walk, yoga, dance around your kitchen just move that body. 🙂
8. Identity: Honestly ask yourself do you have an identity outside of your disorder. If not, I can’t help you there but I’d highly consider doing some self exploration. Good luck🙏🏼
I sincerely hope these help! Don’t forget to enter the giveaway! 💥
Which of these is the greatest struggle for you? (Mine is definitely atmosphere and identity…tbh:) 💕