Stress is a HUGE issues that affects pretty much anyone. Not only does it really suck it has many health affects from bad digestion to constipation to cancer. Yes, I know.
Here are ten proven ways to help reduce stress.
1. Mediation: It is so hard for me to but even starting with one minute or doing a moving meditation like a labyrinth.
2. Yoga: The best thing ever.
3. Avoid caffeine: I know this sucks, but caffeine just riles up your adrenals and makes stress harder to handle.
4. Eat enough: I know I say this all the time but honestly, have you heard of the term hangry. It’s legit ;). Give your body the fuel so it can cope with stressors.
5. Be in nature: For some reasons your problems seem so much smaller when you watch two squirrels fight over acorns while your in the sunshine:).
Short post today, What are your tips to cope with stress <3?