Wanted to give some creative salad ideas:) In each category I’ll give one non-vegan idea for my people still on their plant based journey. ❤️
1. Spinach, Chicapeas, Sundried tomatoes, Roasted Garlic, Diced cucumber
2. Romaine, Black beans, Salsa, Rice, green onion, Roma tomato
3. Spring mix, eggs, green onion, grated ginger
4. Arugula, spinach, grated zuchini with a maple syrup/Dijon/balsamic dressing.
5. Spinach, dried cranberries, chicapeas, avocado
6. Romaine, egg whites, roasted butternut squash with a dressing of honey/mustard mix.
7. Diced celery, avocado, Dulse, sea salt, pepper
8. Romaine, white beans with a dressing of blended tahini/celery/zuchini/cumin/sea salt.
9. Argula, chicken, avocado, sea salt
Bonus Wierd Salad: (the vanilla salad) – romaine, cabbage, vanilla protein powder, sea salt, stevia with coconut milk as the dressing.
I hope you enjoyed(and noticed how I always switched up my greens)😉.
What are your favorite salads and what kind of things would you like to see me post:)?