In a world full of exercise fads it’s easy to forget how many different ways there are to be active and what t really means. For instance the true definition of fitness is being able to get through the activities of daily living with energy leftover, for instance it’s not going to the gym for two hours but being exhausted after a shift at work. Interesting right?
I’m one of those annoying people who loveesss to “exercise” but only because I view it as a cool way to explore my body and learn new things. I never force myself to do anything, and that’s a great place to get to. Without further ado here’s ten fun ideas to mix it up, it doesn’t have to “cardio” or “lifting” all the time unless you love that:)!
1. Roller blading. Take it back to childhood it’s so fun and your legs will kill!
2. Jump rope. Great cardio!
3. Hiking. Great cardio and nature is gorgeous!
4. Yoga and Pilates. It feels so good!!!! Ps. It’s not always just stretching too. Check out bananablondie108 her stuff is hard but still feels good.
5. Barre. Fun ballet inspired workouts.
7. Pole Dancing. It takes serious strength and beautiful.
8. Kettle bells. Soo hard and great way to mix it up from weights and build strength.
9. Biking. So fun to spin and explore the world for miles and miles.
10. YouTube workouts. Anything you could possibly want is on there. You can dance, jump, stretch, anything. I have a post on some great channels: here.
I hope this gives you some great ideas!