Hey guys. Today I wanted to share some exciting skin care tips and tricks:)
1. Eat fruits, roots and veggies. These foods give a natural glow to your skin especially foods like turmeric, ginger, carrots, molasses blackstrap and beets.
2. Avoid dairy best you can. That causes acne in many many people. If you love it try organic dairy which helps the animals too:)
3. Check out Carli Bybel on YouTube. She’s gorgeous and always gives great skin care tips.
4. Use a clay mask.
5. Use an astringent such as sea breeze which you can get at Walmart or the like. (If you suffer with acne).
6. Get fresh air on your skin daily.
7. Keep stress low!!! Huge link between stress and skin.
8. Check your hormones. A huge cause of acne is hormanl unbalance (eat enough, moderate exercise, etc. ) Check out thisgirlaudra on Instagram for info on this.
9. Due to #8 don’t do it all the time, but get red faced and sweaty sometimes. Great for skin. Wash your sweat off quickly after.
10. Love the skin your in. You really are beautiful the way you are. No minor skin thing takes that away. ❤️
What are your best skin tips and tricks?