So I thought I’d post some fun and healthy snack ideas!
1. Veggies and Guacamole: Full on healthy monounsaturated fats and alkaline veggies. Let’s be real, who doesn’t LOVE guacamole. This snack is all raw too!
2. Dates stuffed with coconut oil. Such a fun sweet treat!
3. Cauliflower Popcorn: Chop cauliflower coat with cold pressed olive oil and nutritional yeast. Tastes just like popcorn.
4. Nori rolls. Stuff nori with avocado, sprouts, and sliced carrots. Cut for people to munch on.
5. Lucy’s cookies. Not exactly healthy, but who doesn’t want clean cookies at their party:)
6. Chopped vegan protein bars with toothpicks on the top.
7. GIANT salad with almonds, dried cranberries, and avocado. Have a side of serving bowls.
I hope this gives you guys some great ideas, and enjoy yourselves today!!!