Hey guys so today I thought I’d do a post on skin health.
First to understand skin. Skin is your second largest organ. If you need to expel anything toxic it comes out through your skin. Hence acne. If you are under extreme stress and lack of sleep you get dark circles. So now that that is understood on how skin issues originate here is some tips on how to get great glowing skin:):
1. Eat clean, Find food allergies. If your eating a bunch of processed foods it will cause acne due to trying to expel what the body doesn’t want in it, same goes it your allergic to certain foods. Also, dairy is directly linked with acne.
2. Get sleep. Enough said.
3. Eat/drink carrots and yams. The beta-carotene in these foods contribute to bright glowing skin.
4. Sweat via exercise saunas and exercise. It’s another way to all the stuff out of your skin without getting skin problems. Make sure you wash your face after you sweat!
6. Clay Masks. I use these weekly and really help my skin! You can get them here (coupon RQANXY).
7. Try Roots of Health Acne no more which I discussed here.
8. Eat more greens, apple cider vinegar and lemons. Which helps increase alkalinity of the body and gives you better skin by bringing balance.
9. Use coconut oil on your face.
10. Epson Salt Baths help detox the skin as well.
11. EAT ENOUGH HEALTHY FAT. Low fat is not the way go for healthy hair, skin and nails.
I really hope these help~
What are your best skin tips?