Hey guys so as I’ve mentioned I’m really into youtube so I thought I would share some youtube channels that are really informative~
1. FullyRawKristina: Great delicious raw food recipes for everyone, and also hosts great challenges with meal plans and all!
2. Christine Salus: GREAT HIIT workouts! So fun always engaging.
3. Freelee The Banana Girl: Fun videos and definitely great tips on veganism. Daily Vlogs and WIAW’s.
4. BananaBlondie108: AMAZING yoga, funny, and some cool tips.
5. Kara Leigh: She is a dietician and a bikini competitor. She has many “focus on” topics that give a dieticians perspective on certain things and they are all very informative.
6. Josie Mai: Great channel on intuitive eating! I don’t agree with everything she says (well obviously 😉 but it’s really great, and when your ready intuitive eating is a great thing!
7. Last but no least, Dana Linn Bailey, just a total badass!
Hope you like them. If you did let me know and I can do more or a blog version.
HAVE A GREAT NIGHT! xx.