Hey guys, I wanted to do a post that is something that I think is super important. I wanted to a post on the other factors that go into health. Food, in fact, can be just a smaller piece of the larger puzzle.
1. Water: Read all about the benefits and recipes here.
2. Mental State: Your relationship to food and life in general affects your digestion health WAY more than you know. I always feel you need to work on the mind first and foremost! Some tips that helped me here.
3. Faith/Spirituality: I’m a Christian and my heart and soul are definitely are devoted to my Lord, but if you aren’t Christian I truly believe having a higher power is so important. If you are Christian I truly believe in the power of strengthening your relationship with Jesus. This is not in order and this would be #1!
4. Physical Activity: I really don’t think I need to go to much into detail on the benefits here, but I will do a post on different kinds. Did you know however that exercise can strongly affect your ability to digest different foods! After meals walk around it really helps. If your looking for a cool HIIT routine I got one here if you get bored easily.
5. Purpose: Having a purpose in life will DRASTICALLY change your quality of life. I don’t know about you but going through life just doing what we are “supposed to do” sounds so sad to me.
6.Connection: God made us to have a connection with other people. In fact, did you know that human connection is one of your basic needs. Here is a great song discussing just this!
I really hope this gives some insight to show you health and happiness is more than just food!
What things help your health and happiness?